A Year of Transformation
We are traveling at warp speed ahead into an exciting new year and a new decade! With a year of potential transformations in store, our team at City Tile is excited to invite you to participate in something fun. We are shouting out to you, our clients, to submit your thrilling renovation projects to showcase in 2020.
Exactly what are we looking for? Great question! We want to hear your story about a new renovation you undertake. Share your journey about the project. What part did you enjoy the best? What part did you find the most difficult? What tips do you have for other people undertaking renovations? Let your creativity shine.
In addition, we want to see your thrilling before and after photos. Surely, there is nothing more exciting than seeing the stunning contrast between the beginning and the completion of a renovation.
In need of ideas to get you started? We have that covered as well!
- A frustratingly small closet space can be dramatically transformed into a user-friendly storage area.
- A neglected basement may be an ideal place to build a new gathering place for your children and friends.
- If you’re using a space under the stairs for storage, you can build a practical home office in its place.
- An unused garden shed can be transformed into a new art space to unleash your creativity, uninterrupted.
- Your empty backyard can become your new summertime beach oasis.
- A new designer countertop in your kitchen may be all it needs to become bright and cheerful again.
- Why settle for a boring old entryway when you can create beautiful new space that calls out “Welcome home!” instead?
- Instead of an entire bathroom renovation, you can change the vanity and apply gorgeous new tile that alters it from blah to brilliant.
- Still looking for a reason to ‘Just Do It’? We have that covered too.
BENEFITS OF RENOVATIONS
- Increase the value of your home for potential buyers.
- A kitchen renovation can turn an area of chores into a warm gathering place for family and friends.
- A dismal bathroom can become a tranquil home spa you never want to leave.
- Build a more efficient, multi-functional use of your living space.
- A room that makes you uncomfortable can be converted into a room where you feel more energized or relaxed as soon as you walk in.
- You can incorporate more energy efficient materials into your home.
- Avoid the costs of moving and stay right where you are with a little determination, sweat, and imagination.
- Doing your own renovations gives you the chance to customize your space exactly how you want it to be.
- Our team at City Tile believes that change is good. We are here to help you create a sensational new space you love to spend time in.
Indeed, the universe is the limit on creativity, innovation, and fearlessness in design. Show off your daring and let us know about your journey—the good, the bad, and the ugly! Together, let’s make 2020 an amazing new year.